Today’s Roman’s College of Country Knowledge was equal parts Garth Brooks, Sugarland, Maren Morris, Thomas Rhett and Justin Timberlake.
Did Tiffany know enough about those topics to take down Roman?
Email Mornings@US99.com for your chance to play!
Today’s Questions and Answers:
- Garth Brooks joked in a recent interview that 2018 will be his wife’s year, but didn’t go into the details of why. Who is he married to? (Trisha Yearwood)
- Sugarland just announced their 2018 “Still The Same” tour…..including a stop here in Chicago. Who are the two members of that group? (Jennifer Nettles and Kristian Bush)
- Blake Shelton was the most played male artist on country radio last year. On the female side it was this “I Could Use a Love Song” singer. Who was it? (Maren Morris)
- Chris Stapleton will be featured on the album “Man of The Woods” that comes out on February 2nd. Whose album is this? (Justin Timberlake)
- This father to daughters Ada James and Willa Gray says he’d love to learn how to fly an airplane sometime this year. Who is he? (Thomas Rhett)