Whose dancing was inspired by Mick Jagger?
What band is playing Times Square this New Year’s Eve?
You’ll find out the answers to that and a whole bunch more in today’s Roman’s College of Country Knowledge!
Today’s Questions and Answers:
- Thomas Rhett claims that the way he performs is influenced a lot by Mick Jagger. What group is Jagger famous for being a part of? (The Rolling Stones)
- Reba McEntire defended this singer’s choice to lip sync at the CMA Awards a couple of weeks ago and called him the hardest working man in music. Who was she referring to? (Garth Brooks)
- LOCASH will ring in the New Year by doing two shows at a venue in Times Square on New Year’s Eve. What city is Time Square located in? (New York City)
- Jennifer Hudson joined this singer on stage during a recent performance on “The Voice” to sing “I’ll Name The Dogs.” Who was it? (Blake Shelton)
- “You Broke Up With Me” has just been certified gold, which means it’s accumulated more than 500,000 combined units of streams and sales. Whose song is it? (Walker Hayes)