You’ll eat copious amounts of candy this Halloween but you need to fuel up for the evening as well.
Thankfully, several restaurants are offering ghoulish deals!
Take note – some require you to dress up but well, it is Halloween!
1. Applebee’s – Kids eat free at participating locations.
2.Baskin-Robbins – All regular and kid-sized scoops are $1.50 today and they even have the Trick OREO Treat flavor ready for you.
3. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. – Kids eat free with the purchase of an adult entree when you use the promo code “Kid Halloween.” They’re also running a Forrest Gump look-alike contest where you can win a gift card!
Snap a pic wearing your best Forrest, Lt. Dan, Mama, Jenny or Benjamin Buford "Bubba" Blue getup for a chance to win up to $200 in Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. gift cards! Just visit our Facebook page to upload your picture, or post it to Twitter or Instagram with the tag #ForrestGumpLookAlike to be entered for your chance to win!
4. Chipotle – $3 booritos are back! Anyone who comes dressed up from 3pm to close can score a $3 burrito, bowl, salad or tacos.
5. iHop – From 7am through 10pm, kids ages 12 and under can get a free Scary Face Pancake and use toppings to design their own.
6. Krispy Kreme – Rock your costume at participating locations to score a free donut!
7. Outback Steakhouse – We’ve seen stranger things. When your kids order a Joey Meal, they’ll get a free dirt cup of dessert. Parents can get a Dark & Spooky cocktail for only $6!
8. Sonic Drive-In – You can get 50-cent corn dogs all day!
9.Burger King – Anyone who is dressed up as a clown for the holiday can score a free Whopper as part of the “Come As a Clown, Eat Like a King” promotion.