By Drew Walker

Sometimes, you have to ask yourself out loud, “Did that really happen?”

In this case, it did. A couple transporting a gas grill in the back of an SUV was injured when they lit a cigarette and an explosion happened.

Not only was the grill on, but the propane tank was open and connected too.

Full story HERE (click).


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Country Music News, Artists, Interviews - US99

Everything You Need For Festival Season

Listen Live