Want to get in on the fun? Email Mornings@US99.com to secure your sport!
This morning Colleen from Lockport called in to take the challenge!
- It sounds like a “Maury episode…but this “Life’s About To Get Good” singer is married to the ex of her former best friend….a friend that had an affair with her ex-husband. What singer is it?
- Cole Swindell says he’s looking forward to singing this song with Dierks Bentley while they are on tour this summer. What song is it?
- This singer met his wife…actress Kimberly Williams…when she starred in the music video for his song “I’m Gonna Miss Her.” They now have two sons named Huck and Jasper. Who is he?
- Actor Johnny Galecki from the TV shows The Big Bang Theory and Roseanne got to sit in and play drums during a recent performance by this artist. Who was it?
- This “Love Me Like You Mean It” singer says she no Bridezilla because she’s been too busy to worry about her wedding, which happens later this year. Who is she?