It’s round four of Roman’s College of Country Knowledge! This morning Roman faced Kyle from Aurora.
Here are today’s questions:
- Chris Stapleton won this 2016 Grammy for Country Album of the Year. What is the name of that album?
- This famous country couple just celebrated their 20th anniversary with a vacation and a show together at The Ryman in Nashville. Who are they?
- This 2000’s country artist’s first big hit was titled “Austin”. Who is he?
- This artist sang the popular song “Its 5 O’clock Somewhere” with Jimmy Buffet. Who else performs this song?
- Garth is Garth Brooks middle name. What is his first name?
Answers can be found below.
2. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
3. Blake Shelton
4. Alan Jackson
Interested in playing? Listen every morning at 7:40am for your chance to play or email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Stylz & Roman