It’s that time of year again!
While working out and eating better are great New Year’s resolutions, we think it’s time we make some improvements we can actually keep.
From Fireball to flannel, check out the list below and let us know what New Year’s resolutions you’re making for 2017.
1. Learn every single lyric to ‘Dirt Road Anthem.’ The mumbles until the main chorus aren’t cutting it.
2. Work out … in order to fit into your daisy dukes for summer concerts. We all can use some kind of motivation, right?
3. Adopt a pet to honor Miranda Lambert’s foundation. We’re sure Blake would appreciate not having to house another animal.
4. Invest in a real pair of cowboy boots that won’t leave your feet aching after every concert. Seriously, stop wearing those.
5. Get in a concert-based music video (like this one) … this one may take some research.
6. Master a line dance. And no, we don’t mean the “Dougie.”
7. Never waste a bottle of Fireball Whisky. NEVER.
8. Buy more flannel – because you can really never have enough.
9. Treat every day like a tailgate. We promise, there will always be a smile on your face no matter what.
10. Forgive Taylor Swift for leaving country music. Come on, it’s hard but you can do it!
11. Drink Moonshine in moderation before the concert. Lesson learned, right?
12. Get Blake Shelton to tweet you on Twitter. We apologize in advance if he calls you a name.
13. Get a routed and mapped plan after leaving a Soldier Field country concert. This one needs no explanation.
14. Listen to US99.5 all day (yes, even at work!) CLICK HERE.