1. That time we only needed 17 seconds to win The Cup.
2. That time Kane scored the Cup-winning goal in overtime.
3. That time cars didn’t stand a chance in the streets of Chicago because we were too busy throwing a party for The Cup and 2 million guests in 2010.
4. That time Grant Park turned red when even more people rallied together to celebrate winning The Cup in 2013.
5. That time The Cup was on stage in Tinley Park with Toby Keith in 2010.
6. That time the Hawks stocked up on champagne, just in case.
7. That time Crawford inspired the world with his public speaking skills at the 2013 championship rally. (Warning: F-bombs. Glorious, glorious F-bombs.)
Crow starts at 1:13.
8. That time not a even a puck to the face or stitches could keep Shaw from celebrating winning The Cup.
9. That time Duncan Keith lost 7 teeth during the NHL finals clincher in 2010.
10. That time our Captain made us super proud to be a Blackhawks fan.
Warm fuzzies start at 13:23.