Garth Brooks has three daughters and is quite strict with them! He has some tips for raising daughters that I think are pretty on point. What’s your biggest challenge raising girls?
Here are his 5 tips:
1. Always be on call. Because sure enough, something will happen.
2. Let them fail. You can’t succeed if you don’t know what losing is.
3. Put them to work. Have them wait tables. Once you’ve waited on people and cleaned toilets, it makes you very mindful of how you treat others.
4. Test their dates right away. Have her driving at 16 and then make sure she drives on the first date. That way, if something goes wrong, she can come home.
5. Always set consequences. If the grades drop, the cell phones get taken away.
See the full article at PEOPLE HERE.