Today’s Highlights: Wednesday, October 17th, 2012
– Too Soon: We have a listener who needs our advice. After weeks of talking, she’s going on a first date with someone who only separated from his wife a month ago. Should she pursue it, or wait until he’s divorced months from now?
– Big & Rich: How was the show at Joe’s? Were you out as late as Lisa and Ray?
– Trick or Treat: Where’s the best spot in your neighborhood for “the good stuff”?
– How Do You Know: “Cosmo” says there are eight signs that say he’s in love with you. What’s your sign?
Here’s What’s Happening This Week!
– Win Million Dollar Quartet ticket with “Yes or BS” at 6:20am.
– Win Gary Allan tickets with our “Clip Of” contest.
– Win Gary Allan tickets with the “Phrase That Pays” at 8:40am.
– The Bieber Fever continues with your chance to win at 7am and 9am on Thursday.
– High-Low Jackpot: Listen for your first chance to win at 7:10am. You could win up to $5,000.
– The Ex-Files at 7:30am.
– Jason Aldean at 8:10am.
– Five seconds of fame on Friday.